Thursday, January 16, 2014

Baby Quilt #2: Critter Patch


I couldn't very well stop with the bunny fabric. The whole line is adorable.


Again, my inspiration photo didn't have directions but here's the way I built it.

  • The three main rows are made up of 12-3x6 patches. (36 total)
  • These three rows are attached with a strip of 2.5 inch white fabric and then bordered with the same. 
  • The thin strip is made of 2 inch wide strips of varying lengths pieced together in one long strip. 
  • The whole thing is bordered with a 6 inch wide strip of white. 


I backed the finished quilt with some blue minky I got from Pick your Plum a few months ago.

My little one may not have a name, but he is going to be warm! I am so happy with how both quilts turned out. This one was by far the easiest to piece together, lots of straight lines.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Two quilts. The power of nesting impulses is amazing. It's beautiful. Now go take a nap!

    ReplyDelete