Monday, September 1, 2014

Not So Much of a Honeymoon

Every year, Daniel and I go on a self described "honeymoon" to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We pick a new island in the Caribbean and enjoy a week together. This year, we had a baby, which resulted in a very different kind of vacation.

My parent's graciously offered to come along for the ride so, this past June, the five of us rented a house down in the Florida Keys.



There was some fun, some swimming, and some celebrating; but mostly there was lots of baby.





I'm glad we went but I am already looking forward to next year's honeymoon, just Daniel and me.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great trip even if you had a few tag-alongs for your "honeymoon". I love that you have this tradition. I think I need to convince Ray we need to start that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this :) It's not really a vacation with the kiddos. It turns out to be so much work and not much relaxing. I'm happy you are blogging again! I need to start again as well :)

    ReplyDelete